Research Activities » Sheanut/Cashew Thrust
- development of improved planting materials
- appropriate plant production packages
- plant protection packages
- processing and by-product development
- Cashew germplasm collection, conservation, evaluation, characterization and utilization.
- Cashew clonal evaluation trial
- Genotype X Environment Interaction for yield in cashew genotypes
- Identification of best cashew parents through their combining abilities.
- The effect of gamma-irradiation of sheanut seeds and cuttings on growth
- Investigations into pest control potentials of entomopathogens associated with the major insect pests of cashew (Anacadiumoccidentalis L.) in Ghana
- Aetiology and control of leaf blight disease(s) of cashew in Ghana
||Food Scientist (Leader)
|R. Adu Achampong
|P. Adu Gyamfi
||Ag Head, Bole