About CRIG » Scientist Profile
Name: Paul Kwasi K. Adu-Gyamfi
Position: Research Scientist
Qualification: BSc. (Agriculture) Ghana
- Development of improve cocoa varieties
Membership of Association:
- Ghana Science Association
- Adu-Gyamfi P.K.K., Barnor M.K., Dadzie M.A, Lowor S.T, Opoku S.Y., Opoku-Ameyaw K, Bissah M, Padi F.K. Preliminary investigation on somatic embryogenesis from immature cotyledon explants of Shea (Vitellaria paradoxa G.) Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A & Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology B David Publishing USA 2, 11A (2012) p1171-1176.
- Adu-Gyamfi P.K.K, Akpertey A, , Lowor S.T, In vitro screening of cocoa (theobroma cacao l.) families for drought tolerance using cell culture Presented at 17th International Cocoa Research Conference, held at Yaounde Cameroon(2012)
- Padi F. K, P. K. K. Adu-Gyamfi , Abraham Akpertey, Atta Ofori, Alfred Arthur. Differential response of cocoa seedlings to establishment stress. Plant Breeding (in press) 2009.
- Padi F. K., Adu-Gyamfi P., Akpertey A. Arthur A. Ofori A. (2013) Diffirencial response of cocoa families to field establishment stress. Plant Breeding (in press) doi: 1111/pbr.12039.